Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

macondo 2010-12-11 14:05

Hello Humayun.

Your photo is very good. A very dramatic landscape photo of the storm clouds over the flat land.

However, your 'Photographer's Note' is not acceptable according to the Terms of Service, which you can find here:

http://www.trekearth.com/guidelines.php#notes

A note should have more information about the place you have photographed, and tell us a bit more about why you were in this part of Pakistan. It does not need to include information about the camera, which is already contained in the Exif information under 'More Photo Info'. The information about the photo is not a substitute for a proper note.

Please write notes which agree with the Terms of Service, or your photos may be removed by the Moderators.

I hope this comment meets with your understanding!
Keep up the good work with your photos, which give us an interesting view of your country.

Regards,
Andrew
(TE Moderator)

Old 12-15-2010, 04:39 PM
TE Newbie

Smile To macondo: thanks about

hi dear thanks about comments my picyure this picture i take in balochistan and the place name is chingen near loralai city.
i have many pictur of this mountain .this mountain have a big history like egypt.
along along time ago there is living many people in this mountain.
when next time a will go i captur room in this mountain.
thanks.