Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mjw364 2012-09-28 9:15

Frozen custard? Never tried it but I can feel a theme around food developing here Andrew! It's time to eat in the UK right now and I'm hungry already!

You have managed to capture the light and colours here extremely accurately in very low light conditions especially given those bright flourescent lights above the window spaces AND the light wave frequency of those lights didn't appear to affect the white balance of the shot. No mean feat and it suggests your low light skills are well developed (no pun intended)! I love the light and the expression in that kids face as well as the slightly work weary look of the girl serving the cones.

Good work

Mike

Old 09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To mjw364: Custard

Hey Mike,

As I just mentioned to John (tyro), I've been going to Bethany nearly every year for much of my life, and I've never tried the frozen custard. There are perfectly good ice cream and frozen yogurt places nearby that get my money instead. Maybe I'll give it a shot next summer, for TE's sake - get a little reporting in on the side

Thanks for the comments about low light - aside from food, that's turning into one of my 'themes', and I love the look it creates and the colors it produces.

Thanks for the comments,
Andrew