Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2021-02-01 0:32

Hello, Paul, I like to read about adventures like this. It is the real spirit of TE, not the long pasted description, repeated over and over again. My favourite is in Workshop 4. It seems you climbed really high. Maybe I would also like to get there, but by no means to step on these wooden platforms.
When someone is addicted to travelling, like you, Kasia or me, one have to risk and use the opportunity when it appears, there is no reason to put off, because it may never happen again. Who would think just a year and a half ago that any journey would be a dream only?
Best regrads Malgo

Old 02-01-2021, 09:52 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Not me

Thank you Malgo,

No, when I left home for my longer trip I had no idea that life around the world could change so quickly.
If anyone had predicted this pandemic, I would have thought it was the script of a science fiction movie.

Sometimes I still wonder how it is possible that a pandemic can hold the whole world in its grip ...

Best regards,
Paul