Photographer's Note

Last year, on the way back from Erlangen, we made a stop in the beautiful city of Wuerzburg. This is a picture of the fortress of Marienberg on the left bank of the Main. The construction started in 1201, and the fortress remained the seat of the bishops untill 1719. Wuerzbur became parte of Bayern in 1815.

Nobody oznaczył to zdjęcie jeko użyteczne

Photo Information
Viewed: 3489
Points: 18
  • None
Additional Photos by John Mortier (mortijo) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 1907 W: 208 N: 1965] (12828)
View More Pictures