Photographer's Note

This little building was originally built to display animals, but by 1899 the zoo began serving refreshments out of it. (There are stalls at the ground level, perhaps for hoofed animals, and smaller enclosures above for birds.) The Landmark Café, named in tribute to the matriarch of the restaurateur Levy family, has undergone a series of renovations. In 1988 its Victorian stained-glass windows were restored and the copper cupola topping the building was refurbished. The café was again refurbished in 1999, and a bright-red roof was added. While classic fare like popcorn is served, Eadie Levy’s Landmark Café also dishes out hot dogs and French fries.

pajaran, ikeharel, johnjmoe oznaczył to zdjęcie jeko użyteczne

Photo Information
Viewed: 0
Points: 2
  • None
Additional Photos by Andre Bonavita (bona) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 1361 W: 113 N: 3425] (15057)
View More Pictures